.

Hello I'm Ebony, a graphic design student and a lover of baking and illustrating. This blog was created to share some of my favourite recipes as well as some random doodles I do when I feel inspired or bored.

Hope you enjoy looking and thanks for visiting!



You can also find me here!

Pinterest
Instagram
Tumblr
Food52

Portfolio



Friends :

Erinn
Tammy
Vicki
Jaymee
Emily
Sunny



Food :

Two Red Bowls
Vanelja
Artful Desperado
Fix Feast Flair
Always With Butter
Top With Cinnamon
My Name Is Yeh
Apt. 2B Baking Co.
The Gouda Life
Hortus Cuisine
Lady And Pups
Call Me Cupcake
I Am A Food Blog
From The Kitchen
Pastry Affair
Brunchfastclub
Dolly And Oatmeal
Happyolks
My Blue&White Kitchen
Keke
Fish Trip Cafe
My New Roots
Not Without Salt
Seven Spoons
O & O Eats



Design :

The Paper Beast
Nakamuragraph
Yield
Clueo Loves Graphic
Polly Stanton
Damien Weighill
Saki Iyori
Maidens In Love
Maddie On Things
Yowayowa Camera Woman Diary
Matsuki Kousuke






blogskin (c) pui
HOWDY
Posted on: Friday 10 January 2014 16:24
Thanks to my sister, Erinn, for helping me get a name for my blog! It reminds me of alphabet soup, something I remember being so fascinated by as a kid. That as well as dinosaur-shaped pasta. That was the best.


You should check out her blog here --> ERINN'S BLOG! She (kind of) just started too.





Comment   permalink






<< more recent /  HOME /  Follow